Wecome Auld Geezers and those who aspire to become one!
1. Scottish form of old.
noun: geezer; plural noun: geezers
1. an old man.
If you are interested in being part of OVR40 the following should be a guideline for your consideration:
1. Be OVR40 (everyone lies about their age)
2. Be old enough to have been able to see “The Wrath of Khan” when it was released.
3. Have been addicted to “Pong” back in the day.
4. Really hate whining MM bitching rage quitter fools.
5. Feel like the morning after and you haven’t been anywhere.
6. Can speak some English while intoxicated.
7. You’ve been there and done that, but don’t remember what that was.
8. Realize your back goes out more than you do.
9. Your best friend is dating someone half his age…and isn’t breaking any laws.
10. Be 17 around the neck, 42 around the waist, and 95 around the golf course.
The focus of the clan is a place where mature players can meet up and have a buddy to game with without the drama.
We don’t take ourselves too seriously, neither should you!
We will have a dedicated organized match play element open to any members who want to join up to play organized matches, tournaments, CW or strongholds.
Matches and tournaments participation is encouraged but not mandatory as is Teamspeak. We encourage resent stats to exceed 52% win ratio and a 1200 WIN8.
– We also think the tags will be cool to let the young guns know they have been smacked down by an Auld Geezer!
If you would like to be be part of the Geezer movement contact us, all mature players are welcome to apply.